Have you been turned down by Lenders, or having trouble qualifying for a loan for any of the following reasons?
1. You are self-employed and have not shown enough income on your Tax Returns.
2. Credit Score too low.
3. You write too much off on your tax returns resulting in net income that is too low to qualify.
4. You have been told you have too many rental properties to qualify.
5. You don't show enough rental income to qualify, or write off too much on your tax returns.
6. You rely on investment income and you don't show enough income on your tax returns.
7. You own multiple companies and the lender is computing the income too low.
If you have been declined for any of these reasons or if you have been declined for any reason regarding your tax returns we have solutions.